Saturday, July 12, 2008

Thank you Mistie!

Brillante Weblog award logo

Mistie so generously nominated me for this award. THANKS!!
So here are my blog nominees. I love art blogging! I've only done it for a little while so I don't have many to choose from. My apologies if you have been nominated already. But the more the merrier, right?!

The rules of accepting are as follows:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
So my nominees are:


CraBBy GaBBy dolls

green weeds

piece of work

pink crayon studio

Carol B's Design Studio

girl gone thread wild

Dogwood Studio

Whew! I can't believe it took me that long to decide. I tried to choose blogs that have not yet received this award, but some may have and I might have missed that.

Anyway, it's fun to see other artists' work and to connect like this. Thanks again, Mistie!!

2 comments:

suze said...

Hi Anni!
Thank you so much for the great award! Please come back and visit anytime.
xo suze

girlgonethreadwild said...

Thank you sew very much for your kindess Anni!

I'm having a truly GREAT time browsing through your blog here...

bit of this, bit o' that..

ALL whimsy,
and thought provoking.

Love it here.

Thank you for this award, I'm truly honored!

YOU DESERVE IT!!! most assuredly. You do. :)

xo, Monica :)