Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Here is a watercolor on eBay right now. It is in a group of watercolors. They already have bids, so I guess that these were a good idea. I used to do watercolors all the time. I love them. This one tells you to follow your heart. I wonder what that really means? Do you just do what you want? Is it really truly diving deep into your soul and searching for what your heart yearns for? Is it asking God for the best for you? He does know what is best, after all, He created us. I think that God wants me to become me and make those decisions though. If I let Him do it all, then I don't learn who I am. A little philosophical today. I think it is that I do not want the summer to end.


Here is another painting that is on eBay right now. I think I captured a thoughtful mood. I had a lot of fun doing this one. I am going back to teaching school in a week and a half. Training next week. I hope that I can keep posting art at least once a week when school starts. I hope, I hope, I hope. Sometimes it is all a little too much and I don't get much art done. We will see.

1 comment:

Art by Darla Kay said...

They're precious!! Good job! I'm growing very fond of watercolor myself :)
Darla♥