Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Helena tagged me




So, Helena tagged me and I've never done this before, but it looks like I have to list 6 things you normally wouldn't know about me.

So, here goes:

1 - I love watermelon

2 - I love to feel the air, wind, and breezes that float by to touch my face!

3 - I have an 88 year old grandmother who taught me how to make gnocchi (yum!)

4 - My son plays with my ear all the time - he has an ear fetish!

5 - I am a grandmother to one little baby and a step grandmother to another little baby and to two wonderful little ones.

6 - I wore casts on my legs when I was a baby, I believe it gave me ADD! But I completed a crawling program from the book Stopping ADHD and now I am more organized, remember things better, etc. But I still have a problem keeping my room organized!

I will list the blogs I tag in my next post because I must go tuck my son in bed! He is 11 and still loves me to tuck him in. I hope it lasts until he is 22! (Well, maybe not that long, but he is my baby!!!)

5 comments:

Sandy..... said...

Mine will be 11 on Friday and he, too, still has to have me tuck him in every single night. Sometimes he asks that I lay with him and just watch TV for about 10 min. My hubby thinks it's weird at 11.
I think it's woderful.
I, too, am enjoying it while it lasts.

julie king said...

so nice to know a bit more about you. fun! i hopw your son stays lcose to you for a long,long time. they grow up so fast!!!

Sandy..... said...

I've been tagged for the very first time, and I was double tagged at that! (see my blog for details). I'm so sorry to do this to you, I had decided to tag you before I had read your blog and saw that your last post was because of a tag! But....

Tag! You're it! (again...)

purplecat said...

Hi there, I visited your blog through Sandys'. I have enjoyed your blog, loved the video, are you on the suziblu workshop? I thought I saw you there?

Annette said...

Yes, I'm on Suziblu workshop. I have had a blast there. I love working on wood and improving my faces. It has been a great class! See you over there!
Annette