Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel!!!

Well, that light is blazing bright for me. It is Tuesday and I have only three more days of school. I feel like a junior high student myself. I am showing movies so I can inventory the classroom books. It is taking a long time. The students in my class were the most quiet they have been all year long.

A friend of mine from high school just called me on the phone and left a message. I tried to call her back, but there was no answer. Another friend from high school sent me a note in the mail. It was strange to get the message and the note from them on the same day, right when I got back from school. What is up?

Well, I have been chomping at the bit to paint and paint and paint this summer. I am so excited. It is due to Suzi Blu, all of this motivation and encouragement. She is an awesome inspirational woman!!!

See you later,
Anni

No comments: